Did Reese Witherspoon get a PPP loan? The rich and famous including Tom Brady, Reese Witherspoon and Jared Kushner had their PPP loans forgiven.
Who has gotten PPP money? Roughly 25% of PPP loan funds went directly to workers who would have lost their jobs. The rest (75%) went to business owners, shareholders, creditors, and suppliers of companies receiving loans.
What can get you denied for a PPP loan?
- Your documents were incomplete.
- You weren’t eligible for the loan.
- Your calculations were wrong.
- You forgot to sign your documents.
- You didn’t use the money for its intended purpose (60% or more on payroll)
How many people have gotten PPP loans? More than 11.8 million Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans were issued as of June 30, 2021, with 708 borrowers receiving the maximum loan amount of $10 million. Of the total number of loans, 4.1 million have been forgiven.