Did Reese Witherspoon get a PPP loan? The rich and famous including Tom Brady, Reese Witherspoon and Jared Kushner had their PPP loans forgiven.
Who has gotten PPP money? Roughly 25% of PPP loan funds went directly to workers who would have lost their jobs. The rest (75%) went to business owners, shareholders, creditors, and suppliers of companies receiving loans.
Are recipients of PPP loans public record? Under open government transparency guidelines, information on recipients of the $793B in forgivable government loans issued through the 2020 Paycheck Protection Program by the US Small Business Administration (SBA) are a matter of public record.
How many people have gotten PPP loans? More than 11.8 million Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans were issued as of June 30, 2021, with 708 borrowers receiving the maximum loan amount of $10 million. Of the total number of loans, 4.1 million have been forgiven.