Does watching French shows help you learn French? Learning French from TV series is fun and efficient
Watching TV series helps you to hear how words are meant to be pronounced, something which is hard to do through just reading. You will eventually begin to sound more natural when speaking French. You might even be able to pick up on different accents!
What can I watch to improve my French?
- Le Chalet. Picture a reunion with old pals up in the French Alps and it sounds like the perfect getaway… but in this remote chalet things quickly turn dark.
- Dix Pour Cent. ‘Dix Pour Cent’, or ‘Call My Agent!
- Plan Cœur.
- La Forêt.
- Les Témoins.
- Les Grandes Grandes Vacances.
What is the quickest method to learn French?
- Watch films. Watching films in French with French subtitles is one of the best ways to learn.
- Learn with songs.
- Find a partner.
- Don’t be scared to try and make mistakes.
- Sign up for an intensive course.
What French shows are on Lingopie?
Sign up for a free trial of Lingopie today.
- The Hook Up Plan (Plan Coeur)
- Chef’s Table: France.
- The Bonfire of Destiny (Le Bazar de la Charité)
- Standing Up (Drôle)