How do I get clear skin like celebrities?
How do celebrities have glowing skin? Have a Monthly Facial. Facials have been a celebrity skin care staple since their inception, and for good reason. These non-invasive treatments really can work wonders to prevent breakouts, smooth out fine lines, and give your face an all-over glow.
How do models get clear skin? Clear blemishes with tea tree oil.
If your skin tends to break out, tea tree oil (which is antibacterial) can really get in there and clean your pores out. Megan Puleri likes to use a gentle scrub from Neutrogena and then a tea tree oil toner after. If her skin still needs some attention, she’ll go for a facial.
What do celebrities use for skin care?
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Soothing Micellar Cleansing Water. Getty Images.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.
- La Mer Crème de la Mer.
- Lancer Skincare The Method: Polish.
- Biologique Recherche Lotion P50.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir.