How do I make a comment about General Hospital?
- Frank Valentini, Executive Producer.
- Jean Passanante & Shelly Altman Co- Head Writer’s.
- Any GH Actor (Substitute the name of the actor for “Any GH Actor”)
- General Hospital Comment Line: 323-671-4583.
- Soap Opera Digest.
- ABC Soaps In Depth Magazine.
What happened to General Hospital soap opera? On April 14, 2011, ABC announced the cancellation of both All My Children and One Life to Live, leaving General Hospital as the last remaining soap opera airing on the network after January 13, 2012. The show celebrated its 50th anniversary on April 1, 2013, and its 15,000th episode on June 22, 2022.
What is soap dirt? Soap Dirt is an entertainment news website with particular focus on reality shows and soap operas.
What does soap remove? When you build up a soapy lather, the molecules help lift the dirt, oil and germs from your skin. Then, rinsing with clean water washes it all away.”