How do I turn off soap opera effect on LG?
- Open Picture Options. Found in the Picture Settings menu, Picture Options include a number of image-processing features that can be adjusted or disabled, including TruMotion.
- Open TruMotion settings.
- Disable TruMotion.
- Adjust user settings.
How do I stop my LG TV from smoothing?
- Go to settings.
- Select picture menu.
- Click on picture mode settings and picture options.
- Turn TrueMotion from smooth to off.
What TVs have the soap opera effect?
Many TV companies have their own name for their frame interpolation processing/algorithm:
- SONY Motionflow.
- Samsung Auto Motion Plus.
- Sharp AquoMotion.
- Toshiba ClearFrame or ClearScan.
- Vizio Smooth Motion.
- LG TruMotion.
- JVC Clear Motion Drive.
How do I get rid of the soap opera effect?
- Open Expert Settings.
- Go to the Auto Motion Plus menu.
- Dial down the Blur and Blur Reduction.
- Turn off LED Clear Motion.