How do you get a celebrity to come to a party?
- Use Your Connections.
- Approach with a Genuine Interest.
- Know What is Important to Them.
- Give Them a Reason to Attend.
- Spend the Money.
- Make Them the Star of the Show.
- Make Your Needs Clear.
- Provide an Excellent Experience.
How much does it cost to have a celebrity at a party?
- $1 million and above. Jessica Simpson.
- $500,000-$999,999. Beyonce.
- $101,000-$500,000. Teri Hatcher.
- $50,000-$100,000. Dana Carvey.
- $25,000-$49,999. Dave Navarro.
- $10,000-24,999. Tera Patrick.
- $5,000-$9,999. Efren “Pedro” Ramirez (“Napoleon Dynamite”)
How do you get a celebrity on your birthday? All you need to do is fill out an entertainment request form or call our office at (212) 645-0555, and one of our entertainment agents will help you get pricing information and availabilities for Celebrities or any other A-list entertainer for your next event. How Much Does It Cost To Book Celebrities?
Do you have to pay to meet a celebrity? An appearance is one of the more cost-effective ways to get a celebrity to attend your event, but it also means that they’re not going to do much while they’re there. At a minimum, an appearance fee requires the celebrity to hang out at your event for a predetermined amount of time.