How do you get into soap operas?
How much do you get paid on a soap opera? The salaries of Soap Opera Actors in the US range from $10,841 to $294,666 , with a median salary of $52,946 . The middle 57% of Soap Opera Actors makes between $52,946 and $133,501, with the top 86% making $294,666.
How much does a soap opera actor make per episode? Stars who have made their mark and helped draw in viewers for about five to 10 years can command about $1,500 per episode, TVOvermind reported in 2019.
Who is the richest soap opera?
- Eric Braeden – $25 million.
- Josh Duhamel – $18 million.
- Daniel Goddard – $16.7 million.
- Deidre Hall – $12 million.
- John Aniston – $10 million.
- Charlotte Ross – $10 million.
- Jack Wagner – $9.8 million.
- Alison Sweeney – $9 million. Paul Archuleta/Getty Images.