How much does a celebrity bodyguard make? Bodyguards go through intense training to be ready to protect celebrity clients, CEOs, and politicians. Bodyguards, or executive protection agents, can make upwards of $200,000, putting their lives on the line for VIPs.
Where do celebrities hire bodyguards?
- For over nineteen years, The World Protection Group (WPG) has been the gold standard for celebrity VIP security services and VIP protection.
- The World Protection Group utilizes quality agents to make sure that their clients receive the utmost quality services and VIP security.
How much do celebrities pay for security? Having been in the employ of the likes of Brangelina and Katy Perry, Cohen is familiar with the amounts Hollywood celebs are budgeting to achieve high-level private security. For a residence needing 24-hour security, the cost can start at around $1.5 million per year.
How do you become a professional bodyguard?
- Get the California Guard Card.
- Get the California Security Exposed Firearms Permit.
- Get the Certification in First Aid and CPR.
- Unarmed Fighting Skills.
- Get the Guard Permit for OC Pepper Spray.
- Tactical Firearms Training.
- Concealed Firearms Permit.