How much does it cost to have a celebrity at a party?
- $1 million and above. Jessica Simpson.
- $500,000-$999,999. Beyonce.
- $101,000-$500,000. Teri Hatcher.
- $50,000-$100,000. Dana Carvey.
- $25,000-$49,999. Dave Navarro.
- $10,000-24,999. Tera Patrick.
- $5,000-$9,999. Efren “Pedro” Ramirez (“Napoleon Dynamite”)
How can I get a celebrity to come to my party? There are a number of ways to approach hiring a celebrity for an event, but the easiest and the most common is to hire a booking agent who can negotiate on your behalf.
How do I contact a celebrity for an event?
- 1: Ask Other Musicians for Advice.
- 2: Research Their Contact Information.
- 3: Attend Their Events.
- 4: Hire a Publicist.
- 5: Use Social Media.
- Final Thoughts.
Do celebrities do private parties? The Celebrity is (Usually) Willing to Do More
Even though it typically costs more to book a celebrity for a private event, one big difference between private and public events is that the celebrity is willing to do more for the extra money.