Is back acne embarrassing? Acne can be embarrassing and painful, and in some cases, it can lead to permanent scarring. If you have pimples or irritation on your back and shoulders, you may have back acne. First, know that you are not alone — back acne is a common complaint.
Can back acne be cured permanently? Back acne is a treatable condition. Most people can get relief by using at-home treatments. However, if your acne is severe or the pimples are very large, you might need treatment from a doctor.
What celebrities use for acne?
- Natalie Portman says going vegan changed everything.
- Victoria Beckham eats a lot of salmon.
- Bella Thorne tried Accutane, but it wasn’t a perfect cure.
- Accutane seems to have worked for Chloë Grace Moretz, though.
- Rihanna cuts back on booze.
Why I have a lot of acne on my back? Back acne (“bacne”) is acne that develops on your back. It happens when sweat, oil, dead skin cells and bacteria get trapped in your skin’s pores. Backpacks, sweaty shirts or sports equipment can create friction on your back and worsen back acne.