What are the 10 most popular poem?
- Still I Rise by Maya Angelou.
- Sonnet 18 by William Shakespeare.
- O Captain! My Captain! by Walt Whitman.
- The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe.
- Do not go gentle into that good night by Dylan Thomas.
- i carry your heart with me by e.e. cummings.
- Power by Audre Lorde.
- The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost.
Who is the most famous poem?
- William Carlos Williams, “The Red Wheelbarrow”
- T. S. Eliot, “The Waste Land”
- Robert Frost, “The Road Not Taken”
- Gwendolyn Brooks, “We Real Cool”
- Elizabeth Bishop, “One Art”
- Emily Dickinson, “Because I could not stop for Death –”
- Langston Hughes, “Harlem”
What is the most famous line of poetry?
- “To be or not to be: that is the question”
- “’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all”
- “Tread softly because you tread on my dreams”
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the road less traveled by”
Who is the most famous poem artist? Maybe one of the most famous American poets along with Robert Frost, Walt Whiteman, Langston Hughes , or Sylvia Plath, Edgar Allan Poe, was born in Boston in 1849. Edgar Allan Poe was one of the first American writers to try to live solely from his writings.