What brands do celebrities own?
- Kim Kardashian: Skims, KKW Beauty, KKW Fragrance.
- Rihanna: Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, Savage X Fenty.
- Kelly Clarkson: Kelly Clarkson Home.
- Reese Witherspoon: Draper James.
- Jessica Alba: The Honest Company.
What products are endorsed by celebrities?
- Uggs. Credit: Ugg. Ugg.
- Blue Apron. Credit: Blue Apron. Blue Apron.
- FabFitFun. Credit: FabFitFun. FabFitFun.
- Living Proof. Credit: Living Proof. Living Proof.
- Keds. Credit: Keds. Keds.
- Nespresso. Credit: Nespresso.
- Weight Watchers. Credit: WW.
- Bioré Credit: Biore.
How much would it cost to hire a celebrity? — — To hire a celebrity to show up at your party, be prepared to pay much more for a bigger name: Costs range from $500 for a Maxim model to over $1 million to book a top-tier talent like Justin Timberlake or Faith Hill.
What made Tory Burch famous? Burch started her career a fashion copywriter. After her ex-husband, retail tycoon Christopher Burch, gave her $2 million, she began designing clothes in her kitchen. Before long, she had an important celebrity endorsement and soaring sales figures. We mapped out how Burch became a fashion billionaire.