What celebrities died in March?
- #2 Karl Marx. Tuesday, May 5, 1818 – Wednesday, March 14, 1883.
- #3 Julius Caesar.
- #4 Elizabeth I of England.
- #5 Dwight D.
- #6 Isaac Newton.
- #7 James VI and I.
- #8 Ludwig van Beethoven.
- #9 Thomas Aquinas.
Who died in April 2018? Amsale Aberra, 64, Ethiopian-born American fashion designer, uterine cancer. Françoise Adret, 97, French ballerina and choreographer. Bob Beattie, 85, American skiing coach (national team) and sports commentator (ABC Sports, ESPN). Steven Bochco, 74, American television producer and writer (Hill Street Blues, L.A.
Who died in 3018?
- GEORGE H.W. BUSH, 94 (Died Nov.
- STEPHEN HILLENBURG, 57 (Died Nov.
- WILLIAM GOLDMAN, 87 (Died Nov.
- ROY CLARK (Died Nov.
- STAN LEE, 95 (Died: Nov.
- JAMES “WHITE” BULGER, 89 (Died: Oct.
- PEGGY McCAY, 90 (Died: Oct.
- SCOTT WILSON, 76 (Died: Oct.
Who died in March of 2019? Luke Perry, 52, American actor (Beverly Hills, 90210, Riverdale, Buffy the Vampire Slayer), complications from a stroke. Albert Redhead, 77, Grenadian lawyer and jurist (Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court). Anthony Ríos, 68, Dominican actor and singer-songwriter, heart attack. Jean Starobinski, 98, Swiss literary critic.