What celebrities have tell all books?
- Tina Turner ‘I, Tina: My Life Story’
- Lil Wayne ‘Gone ‘Til November: A Journal of Rikers Island’
- Janet Hubert ‘Perfection Is Not a Sitcom Mom’
- Charlie Wilson ‘I Am Charlie Wilson’
- Karrine Steffans ‘Confessions of a Video Vixen’
- Bobby Brown ‘Every Little Step: My Story’
What celebrities have a biography?
- Holly Willoughby, Reflections.
- Kate Garraway, The Power of Hope.
- Sarah Harding, Hear Me Out.
- Dave Grohl, The Storyteller.
- Michelle Obama, Becoming.
- Reese Witherspoon, Whiskey in a Teacup.
- Mrs Hinch, This Is Me.
- Billy Connolly, Windswept & Interesting.
What are celebrity books called? At their best, celebrity memoirs provide unusually candid portraits of the “real person” behind the public persona—and don’t skimp on the dirty details. At worst, they can be ghostwritten fluff. Ahead, Vogue rounds up the best of the genre for your reading and holiday gifting purposes.
What famous people have written autobiographies?
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo, Amy Schumer.
- Bossypants, Tina Fey.
- In the Country We Love, Diane Guerrero.
- Wildflower, Drew Barrymore.
- If You Ask Me, Betty White.
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, Mindy Kaling.
- Scrappy Little Nobody, Anna Kendrick.