What famous people can speak French?
- Emilia Clarke.
- Gwyneth Paltrow. Gwyneth Paltrow can speak French pretty well, she even conducts interviews partly in French every once in a while.
- Hugh Jackman.
- Bradley Cooper.
- Elton John.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Justin Bieber.
- John Malkovich.
What famous singers speak French?
- Justin Bieber (Canadian singer-songwriter)
- Phil Collins (British singer)
- Julio Iglesias (Spanish singer)
- Mick Jagger (British musician)
- Elton John (British musician)
- Madonna (American singer, actress)
Who is the most famous French celebrity?
- Brigitte Bardot.
- Catherine Deneuve.
- Gérard Depardieu.
- Jean Reno.
- Luc Besson.
- Jacques-Yves Cousteau.
- Serge Gainsbourg.
- Edith Piaf.
Does Emma Watson speak French? Emma Watson’s first language isn’t all that surprising to fans that know where she was born. Emma says she does not speak French as well as she used to, but wants to brush back up on it. Tom Hiddleston can speak four languages. The three you might not expect are: Spanish, French, and Greek.