What is popular amongst Gen Z? Social media is a huge trend for this generation. Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok are, by far, the most frequently used platforms. One-quarter of Gen Zers spend five hours or more per day on TikTok. TikTok continues to soar in popularity among members of Generation Z (99x+ in 5 years).
Who are the influencers of Gen Z?
- zendaya. 150M followers. View profile.
- amandasteele. 2.6M followers. View profile.
- charlidamelio. 49M followers. View profile.
- loren. 23.3M followers. View profile.
- khaby00. Original audio. View profile.
- milliebobbybrown. 57.1M followers.
- jordynwoods. 12.6M followers.
- taylor_hill. 20.3M followers.
Who are members of Gen Z? Gallup and Ipsos MORI start Generation Z at 1997; the Associated Press also use 1997 as the starting point for Gen Z. A US Census publication in 2020 described Generation Z as the “young and mobile” population with oldest members of the cohort born after 1996.
Who is Gen Z being raised by? At home, Gen Z is being raised by statistically older parents, and they may be the last wave in a four-stage generational cycle that repeats itself [source: Neal, Strauss].