What is the latest soap opera? Today, only four of them remain — The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS), Days of Our Lives (NBC), General Hospital (ABC), and The Young and the Restless (CBS). Their ratings are a fraction of what they used to be, even just a few years ago, so it can feel like they’re on borrowed time.
What is the average pay for a soap opera star? The salaries of Soap Opera Actors in the US range from $10,841 to $294,666 , with a median salary of $52,946 . The middle 57% of Soap Opera Actors makes between $52,946 and $133,501, with the top 86% making $294,666.
Who is the highest paid soap opera actor?
- Lauralee Bell – $200 million. Rodin Eckenroth/Getty Images.
- Kelly Ripa – $120 million.
- Susan Lucci – $80 million.
- Mark Consuelos – $40 million.
- Eric Braeden – $25 million.
- Josh Duhamel – $18 million.
- Daniel Goddard – $16.7 million.
- Deidre Hall – $12 million.
What is the best soap opera of all time?
- Guiding Light (1952–2009) TV-14 | 60 min | Drama, Romance.
- As the World Turns (1956–2010)
- Another World (1964–1999)
- All My Children (1970–2011)
- General Hospital (1963– )
- Days of Our Lives (1965– )
- The Young and the Restless (1973– )
- The Bold and the Beautiful (1987– )