What jobs work with celebrities?
- Publicist. If becoming famous is hard, staying famous is a herculean task.
- Studio manager.
- Social media coordinator.
- Wardrobe stylist.
- Marriage proposal planner.
- Beauty expert.
- Dog trainer.
How can I get a job working with celebrities? It’s best to be upfront and tell them you want to be an assistant and you want some celebrity clients. Make sure you get some training so that you know how to do event planning and manage staff. Personal assistants who have years of related experience are more likely to become a part of the celebrity world.
How do you become a celebrity assistant?
- Make a plan. Becoming a celebrity assistant requires a long-term strategy.
- Develop your skills.
- Consider an education.
- Get relevant work experience.
- Prepare your personal life.
- Get a job as a personal assistant.
How do you become a celebrity agent?
- Step 1: Obtain a business or marketing degree.
- Step 2: Intern/take an assistant’s position with a Professional Agent of a Celebrity.
- Step 3: Going into business for yourself.
- Step 4: Expanding the scope of your services by getting listed.