Where can I see a celebrity in NYC?
- Live TV tapings. On sites like 1iota and Showclix you can get free tickets to upcoming tapings for shows such as The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon or The Daily Show with Trevor Noah.
- Broadway show.
- Film premieres.
- Brooklyn Heights.
- Film sets.
- The streets.
What part of New York has the most celebrities? It comes as no surprise that the Upper West Side is one of the most popular neighborhoods for celebrities living in NYC. From buildings that exude modern luxury to ones surrounded by history and extravaganza, this area seems to have a little something for everyone.
Where do the celebrities go in New York City 2022?
- 1/ Bar Pitti. 268 Sixth Ave. New York, NY 10014.
- 2/ Carbone. 181 Thompson St. New York, NY 10012.
- 3/ Gemma. 335 Bowery New York, NY 10003. Italian, Breakfast.
- 4/ Lucali. 575 Henry St.
- 5/ Michael’s. 24 W.
- 6/ Minetta Tavern. 113 MacDougal St.
- 7/ Morandi. 211 Waverly Pl.
- 8/ Rao’s. 455 E.
Where do celebrities stay in New York?
- Gramercy Park Hotel. Gramercy and Murray Hill, New York City, New York, United States.
- Soho Grand Hotel. SoHo, New York, United States.
- The Bowery Hotel.
- The Mercer Hotel.
- Hotel on Rivington.
- AKA Tribeca.
- JW Marriott Essex House New York.
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel.