Where do most celebrities attend rehab?
- Passages, Malibu, Calif.
- Promises, Malibu, Calif.
- Betty Ford Clinic, Rancho Mirage, Calif.
- Silver Hill Hospital, New Canaan, Conn.
- The Dunes, East Hampton, N.Y.
- The Meadows, Wickenburg, Ariz.
- Wonderland, Los Angeles, Calif. Courtesy of The Daily Mail.
- Cirque Lodge, Sundance, Utah. Courtesy of Cirque Lodge.
Where do celebrities go to detox? Promises Treatment Center has become a well-known celebrity inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation center. It has served as the chosen rehab facility for such high-profile individuals as Britney Spears, Ben Affleck, Diana Ross and Robert Downy, Jr.
What happened Pax Prentiss? About Pax Prentiss
Addiction nearly took his life, but after 10 years of struggling with substance abuse related issues him and his dad, Chris Prentiss, designed a customized treatment program that successfully changed the course of his life, forever. Pax has now been sober for nearly 20 years.
What was Pax Prentiss addicted to? Passages Ventura was founded in 2009 by father and son, Chris and Pax Prentiss. They decided to open an affordable treatment facility after having much success with Passages Malibu, which they opened in 2001. For ten difficult years, Pax was addicted to heroin, cocaine, and alcohol.