Where famous people stay in Atlanta? According to Atlanta Magazine however, Midtown is the city’s true “Hollywood hotspot.” Stars like Donald Sutherland and Helen Mirren prefer to spend their stays in Midtown’s Loews Hotel. Locals say the Marriott Marquis and Ritz-Carlton are also famous hangouts, due to their convenient location and prestige.
Where can I see celebrities in Atlanta?
- Clermont Lounge. Poncey-Highland. You knew this was coming.
- South City Kitchen. Midtown.
- Krog Street Market. Inman Park.
- Cypress Street Pint & Plate. Midtown.
- Southern Art & Bourbon Bar. Buckhead.
- Chops Lobster Bar. Buckhead.
Where do celebrities stay when filming in Atlanta? In Atlanta, which has lately become a huge hub for TV and film production, actors are flocking to Flats at Ponce City Market.
What part of Atlanta does most celebrities live? Atlanta’s Buckhead is a vibrant, history-rich area that is home to many of Atlanta’s resident celebrities as well as CEO’s, entrepreneurs and some of Atlanta’s oldest families.