Which celebrities have had a hair transplant?
- John Travolta Hair Transplant.
- James Nesbitt Hair Transplant.
- Jon Cryer Hair Transplant.
- Tom Hanks Hair Transplant.
- Jeremy Piven Hair Transplant.
- Hugh Laurie Hair Transplant.
- Rob Brydon Hair Transplant.
- Mel Gibson Hair Transplant.
How long do hair transplants last? About six months after a hair transplant session, the transplanted hairs begin to take on a natural appearance and will continue to grow for a lifetime.
What is the disadvantage of hair transplant? Not paying adequate attention to the do’s and don’ts during the recovery period, can result in increased risks of infection, bleeding, scarring and numbness. Hair fall: There are very small chances for an individual to experience hair loss in freshly transplanted hair, with no signs of regrowth.
Is hair transplant noticeable? Advanced hair transplant procedures such as FUE can be harder to spot. And should be hardly noticeable in 7 – 10 days and virtually undetectable after 6 – 7 weeks post procedure. The truth is hair loss is very common in men and no man should be embarrassed to seek treatment.