Who are famous blondes?
- Marilyn Monroe. Inter-News/ullstein bild via Getty Images.
- Lana Turner. pwe Verlag GmbH/ullstein bild via Getty Images.
- Carole Lombard. Hulton Archive/Getty Images.
- June Allyson. Silver Screen Collection/Getty Images.
- Rita Hayworth.
- Mae West.
- Jean Harlow.
- Grace Kelly.
What celebrities have natural blondes?
- Angelina Jolie. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Mandy Moore. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Christina Hendricks. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Sophie Turner. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Sofía Vergara. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Jennifer Lawrence.
- Margot Robbie.
- Deborah Ann Woll.
Is Jennifer Lawrence a natural blonde? Jennifer Lawrence rocked brunette hair in “The Hunger Games,” but she has naturally blonde hair. Since the series ended, however, the star has since gone back to blonde.
Who is the most famous blonde in 20th century? Let us start with the first platinum blonde of the 20th century: Jean Harlow. According to The Atlantic, Howard Hughes invented the term “Platinum Blonde” as a nickname for the actress.