Who are the most famous lesbian couples?
- Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi. Getty.
- Wanda and Alex Sykes. Shutterstock.
- Stephanie Allynne and Tig Notaro. Rochelle Brodin Photography/Getty.
- Ellen Page and Samantha Thomas. Venturelli/Getty.
- Robin Roberts and Amber Laign. Shutterstock.
- Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marioni.
Who was the first person to become a lesbian? On Monday 29 January, 1821, Anne Lister, a gentlewoman who lived at Shibden Hall in Yorkshire, England, wrote the following passage in her diary: ‘I love and only love the fairer sex and thus, beloved by them in turn my heart revolts from any other love but theirs.
Who is the most beautiful lesbian couple in the world?
- 1 / 10. Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli.
- 2 / 10. JoJo Siwa and Kylie Prew.
- 3 / 10. Jodie Foster and Alexandra Hedison.
- 4 / 10. Kate McKinnon and Jackie Abbott.
- 5 / 10. Meghan Rapinoe and Sue Bird.
- 6 / 10. Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor.
- 7 / 10.
- 8 / 10.
What is a lesbian power couple? Graphic by Autostraddle // Drawings by Ren Strapp. There’s a timeless allure to the concept of a Lesbian Power Couple – the idea of two accomplished, brilliant LGBTQ+ women aligning romantically, combining two extraordinary resumes under one unsuspecting roof.