Who is famous with blond hair? Undoubtedly one of the most famous blondes of all time, Brigitte Bardot started several hair trends with her platinum tresses. While she has ventured to the darker end of the spectrum at times, Cameron Diaz has remained a blonde for most of her career. Supermodel Claudia Schiffer is known for her light and bouncy ‘do.
Who is the most famous blond?
- Marilyn Monroe. Inter-News/ullstein bild via Getty Images.
- Lana Turner. pwe Verlag GmbH/ullstein bild via Getty Images.
- Carole Lombard. Hulton Archive/Getty Images.
- June Allyson. Silver Screen Collection/Getty Images.
- Rita Hayworth.
- Mae West.
- Jean Harlow.
- Grace Kelly.
What celebrities have natural blondes?
- Angelina Jolie. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Mandy Moore. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Christina Hendricks. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Sophie Turner. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Sofía Vergara. Credit: Rex by Shutterstock.
- Jennifer Lawrence.
- Margot Robbie.
- Deborah Ann Woll.
Who is the most famous blonde of 20th century? Let us start with the first platinum blonde of the 20th century: Jean Harlow. According to The Atlantic, Howard Hughes invented the term “Platinum Blonde” as a nickname for the actress.