Who is the highest paid soap opera actor?
- Lauralee Bell – $200 million. Rodin Eckenroth/Getty Images.
- Kelly Ripa – $120 million.
- Susan Lucci – $80 million.
- Mark Consuelos – $40 million.
- Eric Braeden – $25 million.
- Josh Duhamel – $18 million.
- Daniel Goddard – $16.7 million.
- Deidre Hall – $12 million.
Do soap opera actors get paid well? The Average Salary For Daytime Soap Opera Stars Isn’t That Much. For main actors, the average pay is $1000 per episode. That sounds like a pretty good paycheck, but supporting actors can make as little as $200 for an episode.
What do soap opera stars make per episode? Stars who have made their mark and helped draw in viewers for about five to 10 years can command about $1,500 per episode, TVOvermind reported in 2019.
How much does Victor Newman make per episode? According to Wide Open Country, Braeden reportedly earns $5,000 per episode. Since Victor is onscreen almost daily, all that moolah adds to Braeden’s net worth.