Who is the highest paid soap opera actor?
- Lauralee Bell – $200 million. Rodin Eckenroth/Getty Images.
- Kelly Ripa – $120 million.
- Susan Lucci – $80 million.
- Mark Consuelos – $40 million.
- Eric Braeden – $25 million.
- Josh Duhamel – $18 million.
- Daniel Goddard – $16.7 million.
- Deidre Hall – $12 million.
How much do soap opera actors get paid per episode? The Average Salary For Daytime Soap Opera Stars Isn’t That Much. For main actors, the average pay is $1000 per episode. That sounds like a pretty good paycheck, but supporting actors can make as little as $200 for an episode.
How much does Victor Newman make per episode? According to Wide Open Country, Braeden reportedly earns $5,000 per episode. Since Victor is onscreen almost daily, all that moolah adds to Braeden’s net worth.
How many Days a week do soap actors work? A soap opera star starts his day very early. Usually the star will report to his dressing room by 6:30 a.m. on days he’s scheduled to work. A star won’t work every weekday. Some weeks he might work every day and some weeks he might work one day, depending on the script and whether he has a light or heavy storyline.