Who is the most famous redhead?
- Harry Windsor, Duke of Sussex. Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
- Julianne Moore. Julianne Moore.
- Amy Adams. Photo: Gage Skidmore/Flickr.
- Jessica Chastain. Photo: Gage Skidmore/Flickr.
- Conan O’Brien. Conan O’Brien.
- Kathy Griffin.
- Brendan Gleeson.
- Domhnall Gleeson.
What celeb has red hair?
- Prince Harry. Prince William’s younger brother is often referred to as “the party Prince”.
- Julianne Moore.
- Christina Hendricks.
- Emma Stone.
- Nicole Kidman.
- Eddie Redmayne.
- Jessica Chastain.
- Benedict Cumberbatch.
Do gingers go GREY? Both characteristics come from recessive genes, which like to come in pairs. Redheads probably won’t go grey. That’s because the pigment just fades over time. So they will probably go blonde and even white, but not grey.
What is the rarest hair color? Red is the rarest hair color, according to Dr. Kaplan, and that’s because so few MC1R variants are associated with the shade. “Only three variants are associated with red hair,” she says. “If a person has two of these three variants, they almost certainly have red hair.