Who is the most famous soap opera star?
|2||June Spencer||1950–1954, 1961–2022|
|4||William Roache||1960–2013, 2014–present|
How much do soap opera stars make? The salaries of Soap Opera Actors in the US range from $10,841 to $294,666 , with a median salary of $52,946 . The middle 57% of Soap Opera Actors makes between $52,946 and $133,501, with the top 86% making $294,666.
Was Brad Pitt on a soap opera? Although he’s become one of the most well-known actors in Hollywood, Brad Pitt’s very first credited acting role was for a two-episode stint in 1987 on daytime soap Another World. In his first speaking role on television, Pitt played high school basketball star Chris, opposite David Forsyth’s John Hudson.
Which soap opera stars are together in real life?
- 1 of 14 Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos.
- 2 of 14 Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes.
- 3 of 14 Kassie DePaiva and James DePaiva.
- 4 of 14 True O’Brien and Casey Moss.
- 5 of 14 Arianne Zucker and Shawn Christian.
- 6 of 14 Mick Cain and Schae Harrison.
- 7 of 14 Michael Saucedo and Rebecca Herbst.