Who is the most popular soap opera star? There is no denying that Susan Lucci is arguably the biggest name in soap opera history. Portraying Erica Kane on All My Children, Lucci became one of the biggest stars on a show that had a successful run of over 40 years.
How much do soap opera actresses make? The Average Salary For Daytime Soap Opera Stars Isn’t That Much. For main actors, the average pay is $1000 per episode. That sounds like a pretty good paycheck, but supporting actors can make as little as $200 for an episode.
Who is the highest paid soap opera actor?
- Lauralee Bell – $200 million. Rodin Eckenroth/Getty Images.
- Kelly Ripa – $120 million.
- Susan Lucci – $80 million.
- Mark Consuelos – $40 million.
- Eric Braeden – $25 million.
- Josh Duhamel – $18 million.
- Daniel Goddard – $16.7 million.
- Deidre Hall – $12 million.
How much do soap opera stars make per episode? Stars who have made their mark and helped draw in viewers for about five to 10 years can command about $1,500 per episode, TVOvermind reported in 2019.